Our goal is that by age 22, 100% of our participants will:
- Have their GED or high school diploma
- Be employed
- Understand how to pay bills, manage credit, and file tax returns
- Be able to plan, cook, and prepare a healthy diet
- Be able to perform routine maintenance on a home, a car, and household goods
- Transition to independent living outside of the Crossroads Transitions home
When they graduate from Crossroads Transitions, these young men experience an extraordinary sense of accomplishment. They’ve received the education and training they need to be productive and self-sustaining citizens and have a plan for permanent housing. They’ve learned how to take care of themselves and are ready to move on – overcoming bleak nationwide statistics.