Become a part of the Crossroads Transitions family
When you get involved with Crossroads Transitions, you join friends who share the dream of helping young boys live the life of independence they so desire.
You connect with people who are experiencing many of the same emotions and challenges as you. And, you make a difference by supporting our efforts to give our boys the tools they need to keep them from living a life of homelessness.
An integral part of the experience our boys need comes as a direct result of community support. Crossroads Transitions counts on this support in providing a healthy and nurturing environment for our boys.
We have many volunteer opportunities, such as:
- Mentoring or tutoring a student
- Hosting a celebration
- Planning an event or volunteering at one
- Donating food to the Transitions House – donate items for the pantry or prepare a weekend meal
- Providing work for a student (part time & odd jobs)
- Sponsoring clothing and supplies for a new student moving in
- Coordinating an introductory presentation to your club, church, business group, or association
- Donating in-kind products or services
- Marketing, fundraising or creating a business partnership opportunity
Become a Transitions Diplomat – Be the Hero and raise funds online, offline or any way you like. Transitions Diplomats are advocates, educators and fundraisers for Crossroads Transitions.
Be a Transitions Insider – Sign up for our newsletter by filling out the form to the right for access to exclusive information and offers. You can also follow us on Facebook!
If you are interested in hearing more about volunteer opportunities, please contact us.